- This event has passed.
The Cold Hard Truth of Enterprise Sales with Linda Wittich
December 10, 2019 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
As we all know, most start-up organizations and the primary reason is that they burn through cash at a higher rate than they’re winning new business. The cold hard truth is that most entrepreneurs have never sold before and underestimate what it takes to get to market and deliver value.
Attendees of this session will learn:
– When your product is ready for Enterprise Sales
– Misconceptions about partnership sales
– The differentiators between a salesy-person and a salesperson
– What a Sales Executive needs to be successful
– Who matters inside a complex buying organization
– Successful implementation strategies when you’re agile but your client isn’t.
– How to deliver value – the sale isn’t over when the contract’s signed
Linda Wittich is an advisor and consultant to CEOs in the financial services technologies (FinTech) industry through her company, Top Line Focus, LLC. Her mission is to improve financial inclusion by helping FinTechs to thrive. Typically, she works with Series A firms as they look to scale their business, specifically as it relates to revenue generating activities: Go-to-Market Strategy, Pricing, Competitive Landscape and Sales & Onboarding.
Prior to launching Top Line Focus, Linda held numerous executive level positions at FinTechs of all sizes including IBM Watson, Broadridge Financial Solutions, DTCC/NSCC, Finn AI and Doxim, Inc. She’s had the opportunity to design, deliver and/or sell numerous AI-based solutions including Virtual Agents, Robo and Hybrid Advisors, AML/Fraud/KYC/ Collusion Detection, Life Event/Product Predictions and Regulatory Monitoring; she is also considered a subject matter expert on Client Onboarding, Correspondent Clearing, Post-Trade Processing and Investor Communication.